The Taste of Hudson will be held Labor Day Weekend 2013 on Sunday and Monday, September 1 & 2, in Downtown Hudson. Admission to the festival grounds is FREE. Food will be sold, in small and medium plate sizes, up to $5 per serving, by area restaurants from their individual 10’ x 10’ tents.
Food Sales Process: Patrons will purchase food and/or Pepsi beverages, at each restaurant tent, utilizing the Taste of Hudson Dining Card, a stored-value debit card that may be purchased at the Taste of Hudson card sales tent on festival days. (Only 2013 Taste of Hudson Cards will be accepted for payment of food and beverage at the restaurant tents, no cash accepted.)
Patrons may load their 2012 Taste of Hudson Dining Card with any increment of cash value, in-person, at the card sales tent on September 1 and September 2. The Taste of Hudson dining card is valid only on September 1 and September 2, 2013 (2012 cards will not be accepted) and must be used before closing on the last day of the festival. Card value may be increased but cannot be redeemed, refunded, or replaced for cash or if lost or stolen. Unused value reverts to Taste of Hudson and may be treated as contribution to Taste of Hudson as laws permit. Taste of Hudson reserves the right to change or alter the card or Taste of Hudson 2013 without notice. Your Personal information is kept confidential.
In advance: Dining Cards are now available.
- Print Out Order Form and Mail along with Payment.
- Online using PayPal’s Secure Server.
- At retail locations in August (locations will be listed here)
Onsite at the Taste of Hudson:
- Friday, August 30 from 10AM-5PM and Saturday,August 31 from 10AM-5PM.
- Dining cards available at Taste of Hudson during all festival hours Noon – 8PM, Sunday, Sept. 1 and Monday, Sept. 2, 11AM – 6PM.
Download the attached PDF document to order through mail. Method of payments are:
- MasterCard, Visa credit OR debit cards
- Personal or company check: Payable to Taste Of Hudson, Inc
Mail completed forms to:
Taste of Hudson, Inc.
P.O. Box 312
Hudson OH 44236
Purchase online using PayPal (PayPal account required). *** All advanced orders will be mailed, beginning August 1, 2013.