Nothing says Taste of Hudson more than the wonderful variety of family and children’s activities and entertainment located throughout the festival grounds. Hudson is the world headquarters and home for both Little Tikes and Jo-Ann Fabric & Craft Stores. Both companies are major sponsors and participants at The Taste, and have created an entire area to keep your family busy while at the festival.
The 2013 Taste of Hudson family & children’s attractions and activities
Additional 2013 Family & Children’s Activities will be posted as they develop. If interested in providing family fun at Taste of Hudson, contact Jane DiLullo, Children’s Activities coordinator.
- Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft Stores is sponsoring the Jo-Ann Kids’ Craft Zone, located on the Akron Children’s Hospital Activities Green.
- Be sure to visit Little Tikes Land, also located on the Activities Green! An interactive play area filled with all of the latest Little Tikes play structures and toys awaits your little ones at the Taste. There will be toys for pretend play, building, splashing and sports.
- Head over to the Clocktower Green for inflatable fun, provided by Bouncy’s Party Fun! The World of Sports, Morphy Crawl, Giant Obstacle Course and Speed Pitch are waiting for your kids to enjoy.
- Try your hand at the carnival games on the Clocktower Green.
- Future firefighters can check out the Hudson City safety vehicles which are located on First Street.
- A variety of costumed characters, family shows and entertainers will take to the stages and the grounds of this year’s Taste
<-- li>Amazing face painting will be provided by Amanda’s Elaborate Eyes on Sunday from 1-4 and Monday from 12-3 on the Clocktower Green.
- Party for a Living will be sending Rapunzel to entertain the kids with her balloon artistry on the Clocktower Green from 1:30-6:30 on Sunday.
- Paul The Magician on Sunday, Sept 2 from 2-4pm in The Goddard School Tent located on the Akron Children’s Hospital Activity Green.
- Ronald McDonald, one of America’s most famous Goodwill Ambassadors, will be appearing at the First & Main Arbor Stage on the Windstream Culinary Green on Sunday at 1:30. Don’t miss your chance to meet Ronald after the show!
- Jungle Terry will once again be bringing his traveling animal showcase to the Clocktower Green on Monday at 12:30.
- The family can enjoy the magic of the Great Brad in the PNC Bank Community Dining tent on First Street from 5:30-6:30 on Sunday, and in Little Tikes Land from 3:30-4:30 Monday.
- Stop by the FASTFRAME Youth Art Exhibit, located in the FASTFRAME tent on the Family Activities Green. You’ll be amazed by the talent showcased in this exhibit. This year’s show features artwork created by Hudson children ranging in age from toddler to 16 years.
Check back for updates on the family fun you can experience in 2012!