Taste of Hudson Celebrates 10th Anniversary Year With Food, Music, Art and More
A huge THANK YOU from Taste of Hudson, Inc. to all attendees, sponsors, participants, the City of Hudson, its departments and all employees, First & Main, The Hudson Library, our retailers, restaurants and all TOH volunteers for helping us produce a successful 10th Anniversary Taste of Hudson. Although we opened in the rain on Sunday, the skies cleared and from that point on we had record crowds. We acknowledge the challenge for ongoing improvements in several areas and will work hard to bring you the best yet Taste of Hudson next Labor Day weekend, September 6 & 7, 2015. Official photo gallery coming soon!
Highlights of this annual festival also include:
• More than 60 FREE musical acts and performances on six sponsored stages
• Children’s activities and programming courtesy of local businesses and organizations
• An art fair, completely included within the Taste of Hudson
• Exhibitors and displays from businesses, community organizations and sponsors
• A luxury auto show featuring dream cars and show-stoppers
• Wine and Beer Garden, for all day gathering and afterhours music and fun
• The Race to the Taste 5K and family fun run on Labor Day morning
Follow us on your favorite social channel and keep up with Taste of Hudson!