Be sure to check out all the Taste of Hudson attractions!
11th Annual Taste of Hudson This Labor Day Weekend
Sunday & Monday, September 6 & 7, 2015
(Sunday- Noon-8pm, Monday 11am-6pm)
Nestled within historic downtown Hudson, Ohio, with its century-old clock tower and Western Reserve flavor, the Taste of Hudson two-day festival incorporates the streets and green spaces of the First & Main retail development as well as the historic Main Street and Village Green areas. Attracting over 300,000 attendees in its ten-year history, Taste of Hudson is Hudson’s, and one of the Ohio’s largest annual festivals.
A premier family festival, Taste of Hudson showcases the diverse culinary, arts, entertainment and other lifestyle features and amenities of Hudson and the Western Reserve. A high quality produced festival, the Taste of Hudson attracts attendees from throughout the region and beyond.
Highlights of Taste of Hudson this year:
• More than 20 Hudson area restaurants serving tasting sized portions of some of their in-restaurant and new selections
• More than 60 FREE musical acts and performances on seven sponsored stages
• Unbelievable Children’s activities and programming, courtesy of local businesses and organizations
• The Art Fair at Taste of Hudson, featuring more than 20 select artists and crafters
• Dozens of exhibitors and displays from businesses, community organizations and sponsors
• A luxury auto show featuring dream cars and show-stoppers
• The popular wine and beer garden, for all day gathering and after hours music and fun
• The Race to the Taste 5K and family fun run on Labor Day morning
Follow us on Facebook and keep up with Taste of Hudson!