Thank you everyone for a great weekend at the 11th Annual Taste of Hudson.
The thousands of attendees had a fantastic time at the festival taking in all of the delicious food, dozens of bands and performances, the luxury auto show, the fantastic family and children attractions and the very fun wine and beer garden. We will post some photos by this weekend for you to enjoy. Looking forward to the 12th Annual Taste of Hudson? Mark September 4 & 5, 2016 on your calendar! If you are interested in becoming a vendor at the 2016 Taste of Hudson, please email Andy Malitz, Executive Director at firstname.lastname@example.org. You will be added to our list to receive information in early March.
Be sure to check out all the Taste of Hudson attractions!
Nestled within historic downtown Hudson, Ohio, with its century-old clock tower and Western Reserve flavor, the Taste of Hudson two-day festival incorporates the streets and green spaces of the First & Main retail development as well as the historic Main Street and Village Green areas. Attracting over 300,000 attendees in its ten-year history, Taste of Hudson is Hudson’s, and one of the Ohio’s largest annual festivals.
A premier family festival, Taste of Hudson showcases the diverse culinary, arts, entertainment and other lifestyle features and amenities of Hudson and the Western Reserve. A high quality produced festival, the Taste of Hudson attracts attendees from throughout the region and beyond.
Highlights of Taste of Hudson this year:
• More than 20 Hudson area restaurants serving tasting sized portions of some of their in-restaurant and new selections
• More than 60 FREE musical acts and performances on seven sponsored stages
• Unbelievable Children’s activities and programming, courtesy of local businesses and organizations
• The Art Fair at Taste of Hudson, featuring more than 20 select artists and crafters
• Dozens of exhibitors and displays from businesses, community organizations and sponsors
• A luxury auto show featuring dream cars and show-stoppers
• The popular wine and beer garden, for all day gathering and after hours music and fun
• The Race to the Taste 5K and family fun run on Labor Day morning
Follow us on Facebook and keep up with Taste of Hudson!